Immaculate Conception Parish

Welcome to Immaculate Conception Catholic Parish

Bradford Ohio

From 1870 until the parish was founded in 1875, Mass was celebrated in the homes of the people.  The present church was built in 1904. It was a mission of St. Mary's Church, Piqua, until 1905 when priests from Tipp City began as administrators. In 1946, priests from St. Remy, Russia took over as administrators.  In 1969, Immaculate Conception became a parish.  The parish purchased five acres of land, house and barn fro its resident priest.   A parish hall was constructed on the Buckneck road property under Father James Duell.  

In 2013, Immaculate Conception, under Father James Simons, became part of the region that already included Holy Family, Frencthown and St. Denis, Versailles.

Contact Us

2017 Parish Bulletins

Mass Schedule

Letter for CCD Registration

New Student Registration Form

PERMISSION, RELEASE AND MEDICAL POWER OF ATTORNEY Form

2017-2018 CCD Schedule

Hall Rental

Bradford Area Association of Churches

Baptismal Preparation

Confirmation Preparation

Eucharist Preparation

First Reconciliation Preparation

Preparation for Marriage

Funeral Preparation

Viaticum, the last Sacrament of the Christian

 

 

 

Additional information